Recent News from (OTC: BLSSF)
| Black Sea Hires Exploration Manager & Provides Corporate Update|
|VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / April 5, 2018 / Black Sea Copper & Gold Corp. (TSX-V: BLS) (OTC: BLSSF) ("Black Sea" or the "Company") is pleased to announce it has hired Nikolay Petrov, PhD, as the Company's Exploration Manager. Dr. Petrov is an exploration geologist with 16 years of expe...|
| Date: April, 05 2018 09:00|
| Black Sea Copper & Gold Identifies New Epithermal Gold Targets at Kalabak, Bulgaria|
|VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Feb. 7, 2017) - Black Sea Copper & Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:BLS)(OTCQB:BLSSF) ("Black Sea" or the "Company") is pleased to announce exploration results for its 100% owned Kalabak property in the Bulgarian Rhodope Mountains. Field mapping and s...|
| Date: February, 07 2017 08:30|
| Black Sea Copper & Gold: A New Eastern European Exploration Powerhouse|
|Kalabak region, Bulgaria This article was first published on www.criticalinvestor.eu , a comprehensive platform for junior mining investors. 1. Introduction Sometimes excellent exploration projects are being dropped by major resource plays during downsizing efforts in do...|
| Date: December, 21 2016 10:10|
About Black Sea Copper and Gold Corp. (OTC: BLSSF)
Black Sea Copper amp Gold Corp. is a mineral exploration company active in the Black Sea region of Eastern Europe. The Company has several years of regional experience both technically and operationally within Bulgaria, Serbia, Turkey and Romania, and has established a compliment of local technical, logistical, community and corporate support. Black Sea has demonstrated its ability to identify new copper gold porphyry and epithermal targets, and believes it has one of the most extensive proprietary geological/exploration databases for Eastern Europe in the industry.
- Vince Sorace / CEO
- Robert Duncan / COO
- Gavin Cooper / CFO
- Rory Kutluoglu / VP Expl.
- Luba Niemann / Controller
- Vince Sorace / Chairman
- Rod C. McKeen / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
- John Williamson / Independent Director
- Mr. Williamson, has a Bachelor of Science, Specialization in Geology, from the University of Alberta. He is an independent consultant and entrepreneur with more than thirty years of global experience, including twentythree in the management, development and governance of public companies conducting worldwide mineral exploration and mining. He has served as Founder, Chairman, President, CEO, CFO, or Director of or more listed companies in Canada and Australia. He is currently an Officer of Altiplano Resources Ltd., a Director of Black Sea Copper and Gold Corp. formerly Alternative Earth Resources Inc ., and Chairman of Lithoquest Diamonds Inc. Throughout his career he has discovered and or evaluated numerous projects through to feasibility production and mining. On more than one occasion his teams efforts were recognized for excellence by being named to the TSX Venture TM, a ranking of Canada s top emerging public companies listed on TSX Venture Exchange, as a Top Mining Company based on a formula that includes revenue, return on investment, market cap growth, and trading volume. Mr. Williamson is a professional geologist registered with the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta APEGGA . He is also a Fellow of the Geological Association of Canada and Member of the Society of Economic Geologists.
- James Yates / Independent Director, Audit Committee Member
Current Share Structure
- Market Cap: $3,548,078 - 03/20/2018
- Issue and Outstanding: 43,966,275 - 11/22/2017
Recent Filings from (OTC: BLSSF)
Daily Technical Chart for (OTC: BLSSF)
Stay tuned for daily updates and more on (OTC: BLSSF)
It most certainly could but even more important is the recent overwhelming interest in the company. Check out Investors Hub and search on Twitter
More to come on (OTC: BLSSF)
Do your DD and if you choose, be ready to go!
The Research: All source information contained in this email is from the public sources mentioned below.
Disclaimer: OTC Report publishes reports providing information on selected companies. OTC Report is not a registered investment advisor or broker-dealer. This report is provided as an information service only, and the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. OTC Report accepts no liability for any loss arising from an investors reliance on or use of this report. An investment in BLSSF is considered to be highly speculative and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of investment. OTC Report has received up to $100,000 worth of crypto currency from a non-affiliated third party for the publication and circulation of this report. OTC Report does not own any shares of BLSSF and does not buy, sell, or trade any shares of BLSSF. This report contains forward-looking statements, which involve risks, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. Copyright 2018 by OTC Report. All rights reserved. Our Full Disclaimer: http://otc.report/disclaimer/